May 4, 2020:
Yes, it’s May. Only 3 more weeks of “school” left. Honestly, I’m really tired. We just spent the whole weekend watching West Wing. Just saying, Leo had a Heart attack, he’s Fine, and C.J is now the new Cheif of Staff. Toby is now acting as Press Secretary, ( C.J’s old job) until they find a new one. Under a new character, secret, he has gotten better after his *ahem* first, terrible, briefing. No more spoilers! Anyway, on Saturday I had my verbal Marathi test. It went pretty ok. I knew a lot of things, the studying really pays off, but there were somethings I had trouble with. Like the reading passage and answering questions. I wasn’t allowed to read the passage to answer the questions, and I’m not really the best at reading fluently. I’m ok, not all that amazing. Now, I have to start studying for my written exam which is 2 weeks away. I also need to take my Level I Math Test fro Kumon today. I’m really tired right now so I really do not want to do this. Plus, I haven’t showered. Usually, I’m pere-showered and fresh in the morning but my mom oiled my hair last night so I need her to wash it. I’ve been waiting for her to wash them all day, but she hasn’t. Finally, I continued with my HW for school and I guess I’m going to be washing my hair tonight. After I finish this blog, I plan on doing my level I test and then showering. Then, I can finally watch West Wing! Ooh, I also want to share my new recipe with you.
I am really craving a Bubble tea so I’ve bee researching recipes to make them. They all have Black tea, and so my mom doesn’t let me drink it. Only the first time, just to taste it. That being said, I decided to experiment with Matcha tea, because I’m allowed to drink that. It’s basically the same recipe as the Black tea one, but with matcha.
1. Heat up a glass of water and put n 1-2 tea bags.
2. Let it stay for 3-5 minutes, then take out the teabags.
3. At the bottom of a separate cup, add 2-4 TBSP of sugar
4. Add the tea to the sugar cup, pour the tea into the sugar cup
5. Then, add 1/2 cup of milk to the brew. mix well, then add some ice. ENJOY!!
1. Cook Boba, and let cool
2. In a bowl, mix brown sugar and water together, and when fully mixed, add the boba
3. Let rest for a few minutes.
4. Before adding sugar to the separate cup, add boba
5. Continue on from step 4 from WIthout Boba- add sugar, tea, milk, mix, and then add ice
Not exactly the original, but it still tastes pretty good!