Rovija, a driven and ambitious teenager, aspires to become a lawyer with a keen focus on the intersection of people, intellectual property, and the cutting-edge field of biomedical sciences. Intrigued by the potential of human genetic editing and the uncharted territory it presents in terms of legal and regulatory frameworks, she dedicates herself to understanding the complex issues that lie ahead.
Recognizing that the future holds transformative possibilities for humanity, Rovija immerses herself in learning about biomedical sciences and the legal aspects surrounding this rapidly evolving field. She dives deep into the realm of genetic editing, exploring the ethical, social, and legal implications that arise when humans are altered at the genetic level.
With an analytical mind and a passion for justice, Rovija sets out to comprehend the intricate web of intellectual property rights and regulatory frameworks governing biomedical innovations. She delves into the emerging legal challenges posed by this frontier, both domestically and internationally.
Rovija’s ultimate goal is to be at the forefront of shaping the legal landscape surrounding biomedical sciences. By gaining a comprehensive understanding of the scientific and legal aspects, she aims to advocate for policies that balance innovation and progress with ethical considerations and the well-being of individuals.
Driven by her vision of a future where humans benefit from genetic editing advancements responsibly and equitably, Rovija seeks to bridge the gap between scientific advancements and legal frameworks. She recognizes the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration and aims to foster dialogue between scientists, policymakers, and legal experts to ensure that the potential of biomedical sciences is harnessed ethically and with regard to human rights.
As Rovija embarks on her journey towards becoming a lawyer specializing in the biomedical sciences, she embraces the challenges and complexities of this uncharted territory. Through her dedication, passion, and commitment to justice, she aims to shape a legal framework that safeguards the well-being of individuals, upholds ethical standards, and fosters innovation in the realm of human genetic editing.
- Part 185- Teenager’s Guide to the 2024 Election: Part 1
- Part 184- Teen Attorney
- Part 179- Contract
- Part 178- Geneva Conventions
- Part 177- Police Brutality and Social Injustice
- Part 168- Teen Court
- Part 167- Washington D.C. Trip
- Part 166- Abortion rights
- Part 163- Ukraine & Russia
- Part 161- Native Americans and History
- Part 141- Town Council Meeting Claims
- Part 139 – The Invisible Hand
- Part 134- Death Penalty
- Part 133- Impeachment trial
- Part 131- Executive Orders
- Part 128- Ethically vs. Legally ( Again again again again)
- Part 126- Breach in the Capitol!
- Part 124- Right vs. Freedom in Vaccines
- Part 122- Pardons
- Election Day 5- Final Post ( Congratulations to President-elect Biden and VP-elect Harris!)
- Election Day 4- 4 states are now blue, President must be infuriated ( 8:15 am)
- Election Day 4- Just 2 States to Biden Presidency ( 6:54 am)
- Eelction Day 3- Georgia is the other swing ( 4:26 pm)
- Election Day 3- Sorry! ( 11:14 am)
- Election Day 3- One state away ( 9:25 am)
- Election Day 2- ( 5:23 pm) – Signing off for today
- Election Day 2- Michigan for Biden, Nevada decides ( 3:54 pm)
- Election Day 2- It all comes down to Nevada ( maybe)- ( 2:43 pm)
- Part 118- Judge Amy Coney Barrett
- Part 113- Justice Ginsburg
- Part 108- West Wing
- Part 85- My voice makes a difference
- Part 81- Legally vs. Ethically
- Part 79- Equal rights and Women’s rights
- Part 78- ICE, foreign students, and opinions
- Part 65- DACA
- For the second time, the IRS has received estimated damage of acriminal syndicate’s massive theft of American taxpayer data