Did you know that the human brain is 3 times bigger than any other mammal brain? If you want to learn about the human brain then I will tell you. Your brain has billions of neurons, and those help send messages all over your brain. You use 30% of your brain everyday. The other 70% just doesn’t work. Your brain never sleeps because if it sleeps, then you are going to die. You still can live for about 1 or 2 minutes before you die. If you touch the human brain it will feeel like jello and will squiggle all over. The brain knows what your going to do in just 2 milliseconds. When you are frusterated or stressed out and you work, while your stressed or angry then your going to have a problem.The brain is the only muscle that doesn’t feel pain. It also is the main muscle of the human nervous system. Your brain is thinking when you sleep how your going to dream, and what your going to dream. I think that the brain sounds ugly even though it is part of my body.
- Ganpati Bappa Morya
- The mean girl