06 / 29 / 18 Friday
- My bike’s seat is in very bad shape, for the facts that the underpart has become very sharp and would cut others badly as it has cut you.
- The actual seat also has its design peeling off, making it very difficult to ride without being pricked. Though we can change the seat, I have more than where that comes from.
- My bike wheels are having less air, due to the fact we pumped some in and the next day, it’s down to having less.
- Another problem is that the wheels have become slightly damaged over the last 3 – 4 years and have been riding rather awkwardly no matter how many times I straighten my riding. And, as I said before, we can possibly change the tires, but this is, after all, a proposal so I can tell you my side, and you can judge.
- Another problem relates to the wheels damaged part. My brakes. I don’t really know, but, the brakes are not working a bit. I feel that every time I ride and need to stop, the brakes don’t work too well and won’t slow me down well. As I said, I don’t know if there may be something wrong, so I could be right, or not.
- Lastly, I have something about the full bike that I’ve mentioned before but would like to make clear. My bike is at least 3 – 4 years old, could be used longer but could be replaced soon.
- I would like brakes, something which you also would also inquire,
- a bag/basket or something which I can use to store things while biking.
- Something not to fancy, but also not to dull.
- Something that would be comfortable to ride with if I ride it to school.
- Lastly, I want it to be GOOD. I don’t want another bike which has any damaged parts or areas which would be a problem later. Bringing back the problem with the bike seat, you would get what I mean.
- If we get a new bike, you would have to do less work when getting my bike ready when we’re about to ride. As I said with the air pressure problem, you would know.
- Also, you would be able to not have to get a new bike later soon, if we could get a good one, bringing up the statement of the underpart seat being sharp.
Thank You and with lots of love,